Saturday, April 2, 2011

Let me tell you about a little thing called Life.

I woke up today, checked my facebook and of course, my Twitter and I decided I would come and write a blog since I have alot on my mind and it's mainly about my topic of the day, life.

Life is so unexpected, you never know when it's going to end or what's going to happen in your life. All you can do it just go with the flow and live life to its fullest and thats definitely what I do. I don't let anyone or anything get in the way of me living MY life. No one is going to control the life I live. I have to get out there and experience everything, even if it's not good for me and I make a mistake. A wise person once said, "Mistakes are stepping stones to success", so if I make a mistake, I would like to learn from it then have someone tell me I did something wrong. I realize some people like to help others and make sure they don't make any mistakes, but if people can't make there own mistakes, what makes you think other people don't run there lives. I can't stand when people tell other people what to do. Everyone is there ownself. If people can't respect that, then they sure as hell shouldn't be called a 'friend'. A friend lets you do what they want even if they know its wrong for you.

Half the time, I live my life being a happy, laughing girl. Of course, there are days when I wonder what life has to offer for me. Then I think, I just have to go with the flow and do whatever. And of course, everyone has heard of that saying, 'Everything happens for a reason" and it really does. Whether its with relationships, friends, schooling; everything does happen for a reason. God doesn't give you anything you can't handle.

Life is such much fun when you forget the bad things that happen in your life. It's taken me forever to realize that. I can't take life or anyone else for granted. Basically, live your life the way YOU want to, not how anyone else wants you to. If they can't accept that, they don't deserve to be in your life. You have to make yourself happy before anyone can make you happy. Believe in yourself and you will get somewhere in life. Trust me, it really works if you believe in yourself. Even when your having a bad, go to that one person who makes you feel like something and just talk to them or think to yourself, "Life is about the unknowing". Bad things happen to make you a stronger person.

One of the few of my favorite quotes: "Life is a precious gift. Don't waste it being unhappy, dissatisfied, or anything else you can be"

No comments:

Post a Comment